Eodyne Systems (www.eodyne.com) develops advanced interactive products that integrate Virtual and Augmented Reality (VR, AR) and gaming technologies, using a science-based approach and specialising in two areas: Digital Health and Digital Heritage. Mainly, we develop immersive neuro-rehabilitation applications in close collaboration with several hospitals across Europe and the SPECS research group (www.specs-lab.com).
We offer a vacancy for a machine learning specialist to work predominantly on body tracking through computer vision and gesture detection through EMG signal processing. We’re looking for someone who has been working on these or similar areas for a while and really enjoys doing so. You take pride in trying new technologies and perspectives, staying on top of your game, but also selecting and applying the most effective solutions for the current specific problems at hand. Because our projects are both novel and cross-disciplinary, our developers and engineers work closely together with design and are passionate about creating excellent user experiences.
- A technical degree in computer engineering, telecommunication, mathematics, or related studies.
- Experience of at least 3 years as a professional machine learning specialist, preferably as part of a team.
- At least 2 years of experience working with deep learning.
- Proactive task organiser and always coordinated with the team using agile methodologies and tools.
- You know when to choose and plan quality solutions over “good-enough-for-now” ones and if it will require an extension of your knowledge.
- Good level of English.
- Proactive analytical and problem-solving skills.
One or more of these skills is a plus
- Experience with Tensor Flow.
- Experience with Mediapipe.
- Experience with 2D and 3D body tracking.
- Experience with Support Vector Machine applications.
- Experience with EMG signal processing.
- Experience with Data Analysis.
- The development, testing and delivery of solutions for natural interaction, including 3D pose estimation from video and gesture detection from EMG signals.
- The exploration of new technologies that may be applicable to the company’s neurorehabilitation solutions, included but not limited to computer vision, AI, AR, optical flow, EMG.
- Contribute to write technical documentation.
- Work closely with the dev team and external collaborators.
- Competitive salary, relative to experience.
- Flexible working schedule (Hybrid modality).
- A serious say in the projects and methods we take on and opportunities to grow.
- Dynamic working environment.
- Health insurance: we offer private health insurance for all our employees.
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org