WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are cookies analytical and those of advertising and affiliation, being excepted those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- cookies Technical and functional: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, p. eg, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements of an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, register or participate in an event, use elements security while browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks. They include the cookies customization, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as, p. eg., language, browser type, the locale from which access the service,etc.
- cookies Analytical: they are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- cookies advertising: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as Edited content or how often ads are shown.
- cookies Behavioral advertising: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.More info at:
- cookies Social: they are set by the social media platforms on the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- cookies Affiliate: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- cookies Security: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.They are used only onconnectionsHTTPS.
ACCORDING TO OWNERSHIP
- cookies Own: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- cookies from third parties: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
- cookies Session: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- cookies Persistent: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Eodyne Systems SL is the Responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the Interested Partyand informs him that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and , for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of treatment:as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: for the legitimate interest of the person responsible: cookies technical and by consent of the interested party: cookies behavioral analytical and advertising.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the datathe data will:not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights that assist the Interested Party:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
– Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Eodyne Systems SL
C / Venezuela, 35
COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
|WordPress_sec_ *||functional||eodyne.com||provide protection against hackers, store details from account.||15 days|
|wp-wpml_current_language||functional||eodyne.com||store language settings.||1 day|
|Cmplz_marketing||functional||eodyne.com||store cookie consent preferences.||1 year|
|SIDCC||Publicitaria||google.com||Security cookie to confirm the authenticity of the visitor, prevent the fraudulent use of the login data and protect the visitor’s data from unauthorized access.||3 months|
|SID||Advertising||google.com||Security cookie to confirm the authenticity of the visitor, prevent the fraudulent use of the login data and protect the visitor’s data from unauthorized access.||2 years|
|__Secure-3PAPISID||Advertising||google.com||Creates a profile of the interests of website visitors to display relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||2 years|
|__Secure-3PSID||Advertising||google.com||Creates a profile of the interests of website visitors to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||2 years|
|SAPISID||Advertising||google.com||Google collects visitor information for videos hosted on YouTube.||Persistent|
|__Secure-3PSIDCCProfiles||Advertising||google.com||the interests of website visitors to display relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.||2 years|
|APISID||Advertising||google.com||Customize Google ads on websites based on recent searches and interactions.||2 years|
|SSID||Advertising||google.com||Google collects visitor information for videos hosted by YouTube on maps integrated with Google Maps||Persistent|
|HSID||Advertising||google.com||Security cookie to confirm the authenticity of the visitor, prevent the fraudulent use of login data and protect user data from unauthorized access.||2 years|
|DV||Advertising||google.com||It is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.||24 hours|
|1P_JAR||Advertising||google.com||Based on recent searches and past interactions, personalized ads are displayed on Google sites.||1 month|
|NID||Advertising||google.com||Stores visitor preferences and personalizes ads on Google websites based on recent searches and interactions.||6 months|
|ANID||Advertising||google.com||Shows ads on Google sites based on recent searches.|
|SEARCH_SAMESITE||Advertising||google.com||SameSite prevents the browser from sending this cookie along with cross-site requests. The main objective is to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage. It also provides some protection against cross-site request forgery attacks.||10 months|
|CONSENT||Advertising||google.com||Stores visitors’ preferences and personalizes ads.||Persistent|
|_ga||Advertising||google.com||This cookie is a persistent Google Analytics cookie that is used to distinguish unique users.||Persistent|
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Setting.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active logins
4. Using the “Time interval to clear” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera, click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.